News, care guidelines, patient education, topic specific resources, and research reports for families and professionals who work with children and youth with special health needs and disabilities.
- Gastoenterology (Spring 2015 Edition)
- Supporting Children during procedures and hospital visits (Winter 2015 Edition)
- Back to School after a Hospital Stay (Fall 2014 Edition)
- Behavioral Health (Spring 2014 Edition)
- Patient Education Resources (Winter 2013 Edition)
- Support for Parents of Children with Special Health Needs (Fall 2013 Edition)
For issues older than two years, or to suggest news and topics, contact Beth.Crispin@seattlechildrens.org.
Subscribe to Linkages:
We email Linkages three times a year, generally in May, October, and January. Enter your email address, tell us a little about yourself and we’ll deliver Linkages to your inbox!